Diploma in Corporate Governance
The Governance Company is proud to announce its partnership with public sector specialists the Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA) to bring its Diploma in Corporate Governance to Ireland. The Diploma has:
- CIPFA Accreditation – This internationally recognised Diploma in Corporate Governance is accredited by CIPFA, the world’s only accountancy body dedicated to the public sector, and is equivalent to a level 9 qualification.
- Industry Experts – Our modules are delivered exclusively by the top corporate governance experts in the country including the former Inspector of Criminal Justice and Ireland’s leading author of corporate governance books.
- Flexible Schedule – Our 7 modules are delivered over a 7 month period. The learning from this practical course can be applied in real time to help solve your organisation’s biggest challenges.
- Innovative Research – This Diploma provides in depth knowledge of the technical, legal and regulatory framework through research, topical case studies, videos and helpful exercises.
- Training – Our training counts towards your continuing professional development (CPD) and will help to develop your professional skills and knowledge.
Our Diploma in Corporate Governance is aimed at:
- Executives and Staff who support the work of the Board
- Executives and Staff who have responsibility for governance or aspects of governance throughout the organisation but who have received no formal or structured training to carry out these duties
- Middle and senior managers (or aspiring managers)
- New or aspiring Board Members with no formal training but who would like to increase their knowledge of governance principles and enhance their skills for the Boardroom