Corporate governance is critical to an organisation’s success. To support this, we provide a range of bespoke development programmes for directors, boards and senior management to help in their organisation’s governance journey. These programmes can range from a couple of hours to a couple of days depending on the requirements of the organisation.
Our programmes are a highly practical, collaborative and stimulating. We use real life case studies, videos and discussions around the latest happenings in Corporate Governance to make the experience stimulating, engaging and fun.
We offer the following Development Programmes:
- Corporate Governance Boot Camp delivered in partnership with the Irish Times Training.
- One Day programme called “The Effective Director” which covers all a director needs to know in a day including case studies and videos
- Bespoke governance development courses
Who Should Attend?
- Chairpersons, non-executive directors and independent directors of organisations
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Executive directors and other executives such as company secretaries, compliance officers and staff feeding into the board
- Controlling shareholders sitting on boards of family companies
- Directors of government and non-profit organisations and agencies
- Partners of professional firms who advise on corporate governance
- Individuals with ambitions of becoming a Non-executive director