Boards are facing more scrutiny than ever before in this fast-changing corporate environment. The recent high-profile corporate failures have put the spotlight on corporate governance like never before. Regulators are making it necessary for organisations to revisit their corporate governance structures, risk management practices, policies and procedures, etc. Good corporate governance practices will increase the shareholder and stakeholder’s trust in the organisation and limit the reputation risk.
Our team at The Governance Company provides a holistic approach to improving the corporate governance at your organisation.
Our advisory services consist of:
- Governance evolution for growing companies
- Corporate Governance Diagnostic Reviews:
- Corporate Governance Structures
- Policies & procedures
- Committee structures
- Terms of Reference for Committees
- Operation of Board Committees
- Adherence to and compliance with relevant governance codes
- Developing Ethics and Values charters
- Reviewing Board Reporting
- Risk Management Policy, Processes and Supporting tools
- Diversity and Inclusion Reviews
- Board cultural assessments and development