Our suite of online products
We provide a suite of online board evaluation tools and supporting services to enable Boards to evaluate their performance in a cost effective manner. We have a variety of services to suit the budget of all organisations.
Board, Director and CEO EvaluationsWhy conduct a Board Evaluation?
- Improve the performance and overall effectiveness of your board
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the current board
- Ensure alignment of board with the strategy of the organisation
- Collective understanding of board / organisational cultural alignment
- Assess if effective succession planning for the board, CEO and management
- Ensure board’s current composition is aligned with strategic ambition
- Identify diversity and inclusion opportunities
- Assure stakeholders that the organisation has fit for purpose governance
- Identify compliance issues with regulatory requirements and governance codes
- We have conducted over 100 board evaluations for charities, state companies, hospitals, sporting organisations, private companies, credit unions and membership bodies
- We adopt a very practical approach based on our experience and know how.
- Our approach is informed by ongoing research
- Our experience has been captured in two books published by Chartered Accountants Ireland on governance
We conduct the following type of evaluations:
- Board as a collective
- Individual directors
- Board Committees
Our evaluations can combine.
- Online surveys of Board members, Executive Team and External members on board committees.
- Follow up interviews
- 360 evaluations of individual board members
- Reviews of Board Reports
- Board Presentation of the Findings