- The subsidiaries of multi-national companies around the world
- Non-profits (on a voluntary basis )such as charities, housing associations or sports organisations
- Online induction programmes for charities which would help to speed up the induction process for new directors for organisations such as charities. These would be offered to new directors in addition to face to face induction. The content would cover, charity law, basics of good governance, how to be an effective director etc
- Programmes to help the development of existing board directors which would not only help to advance their knowledge but also provide knowledge tests over 8 key competency areas. The resultant data will identify the strengths and weaknesses of Boards once the individual director data is consolidated at Board level.
- The ability to consolidate the data for the boards of say 900 publicly funded companies. This data here will help to identify the risks of poor governance to the funder which is usually using taxpayers money. See diagram above.
Our eLearning programmes can include, gamification. video clips of the experience of real directors, case studies and knowledge tests.
Our online approach lowers dramatically the cost of this education, so that learners can learn where they, when they want.
At The Governance Company our ambition is to make corporate governance a topic that is engaging, stimulating and fun for those who need to know.
Join us for topical and practical articles and insights from the world of governance.